Free Online Games, Funny Videos & Pictures

Random Game on KeepBusy.net Share Zomboz on Facebook

Zomboz

[+] Use planet's gravity to kill all zombies!

[–] Use planet's gravity to kill all zombies!

Tags: Zomboz, Fixed Shooter, Zombie, Shooting, PegasGames, Game

Sponsor: PegasGames External URL

Adobe Flash Player is required to play this game. Click here to get Flash. Please note that Adobe Flash Player is NOT supported on most mobile and tablet devices.

Views Views: 7,892
Rating Rating: 7.81 Like Dislike
Date Date: Mar 31, 2012

Comment Comments (27)

Comment imjuatsaying | Apr 9, 2012

+11 Like Dislike | Reply

Thumbs up if you got the first level in just one shot(Be honest)

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ??????????/ | Apr 1, 2012

+2 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by kaiomanuel | Mar 31, 2012

E=mc^2 is gravity? Sorry Einstein, but you were wrong, you said it was Energy=mass x (light speed x light speed), but this game prove you were wrong!

actually E=mc2 states enery not gravity idiot its the equation used to make the atomic bomb did your mama teach you that or was it your dumb teacher

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment 55 | Sep 19, 2012

Originally posted by ??????????/ | Apr 1, 2012

actually E=mc2 states enery not gravity idiot its the equation used to make the atomic bomb did your mama teach you that or was it your dumb teacher

e=mc^2 is gravity... please go back too school

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Jun 27, 2012

Originally posted by imjuatsaying | Apr 9, 2012

Thumbs up if you got the first level in just one shot(Be honest)

I failed the first leval 0.o

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Ben Dover | Jun 11, 2012

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by EbonyKix | Apr 19, 2012

Whoa! Hold on! You mean that Einstein's famous equation is about alcohol? Ironically, one of my teachers works at a local bar. FOR SCIENCE!!!!

No you stupid f*ck. He is talking about MC Hammer a rapper from the late 80's to the 90's who was essentially a one hit wonder. But you are probably too young to know any of this. Prick

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Apr 20, 2012

Originally posted by kaiomanuel | Mar 31, 2012

E=mc^2 is gravity? Sorry Einstein, but you were wrong, you said it was Energy=mass x (light speed x light speed), but this game prove you were wrong!

shut the f*ck up

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment EbonyKix | Apr 19, 2012

Originally posted by BEER FEST | Apr 1, 2012

actually E=mcHammered

Whoa! Hold on! You mean that Einstein's famous equation is about alcohol? Ironically, one of my teachers works at a local bar. FOR SCIENCE!!!!

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment i_remember_those_days[lol | Apr 11, 2012

I used to like math/science till they started getting the alphabet on it.Thumbs up if you agree.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment really????????? | Apr 11, 2012

Originally posted by motherf*cker! | Apr 9, 2012

hey jezus you shouldnt even say bad words your are god to omfg jezus

you missed spelled Jesus

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment imjuatsaying | Apr 9, 2012

+11 Like Dislike | Reply

Thumbs up if you got the first level in just one shot(Be honest)

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment motherf*cker! | Apr 9, 2012

Originally posted by Jezus | Apr 1, 2012

whoa! who shat in your super computer?

hey jezus you shouldnt even say bad words your are god to omfg jezus

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment f*ck you | Apr 7, 2012

E=mc2 means energy equals mass times the velocity of light squared

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Post a comment | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment