Free Online Games, Funny Videos & Pictures

Next Video Random Video on KeepBusy.net Share That Was Not a Countdown on Facebook

That Was Not a Countdown

[+] Can I get out of this now?

[–] Can I get out of this now?

Tags: Roller Coaster, Scare, Fail, Video

That Was Not a Countdown

Tap to Watch

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android devices.

Views Views: 26,200
Rating Rating: 9.80 Like Dislike
Date Date: Jan 23, 2012

Comment Comments (53)

Comment His last final countdown. | Jan 23, 2012

+124 Like Dislike | Reply

Its the final countdown!

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment The Best | Jan 23, 2012

+110 Like Dislike | Reply

What kind of countdown was that?...For us sir, the best kind.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Jan 23, 2012

+83 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by John | Jan 23, 2012

So the guys that fight for my country in afghanistan, are weenies that want countdowns?...... PERFECT!, lets make funny launch videos of them for the lulz. "you guys wanna count do-WOOOOOOOOOOOSHHH!!!!!"

f*ck you those guys risk their lives everday for you to talk sh*t on the internet. it takes extreme courage to go to war. Its normal to be scared of a slingshot bungee thing.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Wow.. | Jan 23, 2012

+25 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by OMG | Jan 23, 2012

BEST COMMENT IVE EVER EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

You life must REALLY suck.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ... | Jan 26, 2012

+12 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by !!!!!! | Jan 26, 2012

i love how people think its brave that they go to war.............. but... most military people these days dont even see war. it doesnt take courage to join the military, and when you do get sent to hostile places it doesnt take courage, your just there to do your job. nooobs

Obviously you have never been in the military or even have someone you love who was. You're seriously a f*cking idiot. Enlisting in the military means that you are willingly giving up your rights and being sent off for months at a time, away from your family, where ever they need you. War time or not. And when you join the military, you fully understand that if there is a war, you may be in a position to lose your life. Shut your damn mouth, you have no clue what they go through. The only sh*t you see is the ignorant stuff on t.v. While you are wasting your life away on keepbusy, these guys are out protecting your selfish ass. Im not saying you have to support them, but show some respect, for these men and for yourself.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Sep 9, 2014

Originally posted by ... | Jan 26, 2012

Obviously you have never been in the military or even have someone you love who was. You're seriously a f*cking idiot. Enlisting in the military means that you are willingly giving up your rights and being sent off for months at a time, away from your family, where ever they need you. War time or not. And when you join the military, you fully understand that if there is a war, you may be in a position to lose your life. Shut your damn mouth, you have no clue what they go through. The only sh*t you see is the ignorant stuff on t.v. While you are wasting your life away on keepbusy, these guys are out protecting your selfish ass. Im not saying you have to support them, but show some respect, for these men and for yourself.

Why go to war in the first f*cking place??? - if you dont have to?? And why are the US there in the first place???

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ... | May 3, 2014

-2 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted Jan 29, 2012

THANK YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!

ever heard of infitry i think they rush in to the front lines and start shooting at the bad guys XDDDD

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment You, good sir | Oct 4, 2013

Originally posted by ... | Jan 26, 2012

Obviously you have never been in the military or even have someone you love who was. You're seriously a f*cking idiot. Enlisting in the military means that you are willingly giving up your rights and being sent off for months at a time, away from your family, where ever they need you. War time or not. And when you join the military, you fully understand that if there is a war, you may be in a position to lose your life. Shut your damn mouth, you have no clue what they go through. The only sh*t you see is the ignorant stuff on t.v. While you are wasting your life away on keepbusy, these guys are out protecting your selfish ass. Im not saying you have to support them, but show some respect, for these men and for yourself.

are a hero.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Shut the f*uck up, | Oct 4, 2013

-2 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted Jan 28, 2012

Dude you're the f*cking noob here. How about you go and join the U.S.A. marines. See how much Sh*t you're talking afterwards. O, one more thing, you have terrible F*CKING GRAMMAR.

at least he can spell a f*cking two letter word right
A*shole.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Foob | Feb 12, 2013

+2 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by John | Jan 23, 2012

So the guys that fight for my country in afghanistan, are weenies that want countdowns?...... PERFECT!, lets make funny launch videos of them for the lulz. "you guys wanna count do-WOOOOOOOOOOOSHHH!!!!!"

STFU, go back down your basement and play mario karts

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment WTF | Nov 17, 2012

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by !!!!!! | Jan 26, 2012

i love how people think its brave that they go to war.............. but... most military people these days dont even see war. it doesnt take courage to join the military, and when you do get sent to hostile places it doesnt take courage, your just there to do your job. nooobs

Ok so these men and women who stay stationed overseas and on our borders aren't doing their job?? They stand strong as a guardian to our country so that enemy forces don't come in and overthrow us as a country. They are a symbol of courage and strength. You on the other hand are a symbol of uneducated sh*t.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment KeepBored | May 28, 2012

Originally posted by Agreed | Apr 18, 2012

yes, i bet that fat f*ck couldn't do it. so instead, he talks sh*t about what HEROS are doing, otherwise he would be loosing weight from starvation, wich IS needed for people like him.

*heroes
-KeepBored

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Agreed | Apr 18, 2012

Originally posted Jan 23, 2012

f*ck you those guys risk their lives everday for you to talk sh*t on the internet. it takes extreme courage to go to war. Its normal to be scared of a slingshot bungee thing.

yes, i bet that fat f*ck couldn't do it. so instead, he talks sh*t about what HEROS are doing, otherwise he would be loosing weight from starvation, wich IS needed for people like him.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Mar 15, 2012

+4 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by !!!!!! | Jan 26, 2012

i love how people think its brave that they go to war.............. but... most military people these days dont even see war. it doesnt take courage to join the military, and when you do get sent to hostile places it doesnt take courage, your just there to do your job. nooobs

oh so just because you play cod you think its easy....face the recoil and see how it feels then

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Comment hidden due to low rating. Show Comment

-6 Dislike

Comment Yo Moron | Mar 5, 2012

-6 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted Jan 23, 2012

f*ck you those guys risk their lives everday for you to talk sh*t on the internet. it takes extreme courage to go to war. Its normal to be scared of a slingshot bungee thing.

We're not at war you f*cktard it's a conflict. No one has declared anything, so gets your facts straight you f*ckin bandwagoning b*tch.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Post a comment | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment