Free Online Games, Funny Videos & Pictures

Next Video Random Video on KeepBusy.net Share Guy Throws Rock at Lamborghini on Facebook

Guy Throws Rock at Lamborghini

[+] Justified?

[–] Justified?

Description: Angry man throws rock at Lamborghini Aventador.

Tags: Lamborghini, Crazy, Video

Guy Throws Rock at Lamborghini

Tap to Watch

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android devices.

Views Views: 6,525
Rating Rating: 6.67 Like Dislike
Date Date: Jun 2, 2014

Comment Comments (40)

Comment Jun 2, 2014

+42 Like Dislike | Reply

why would you think that either person is in the right? The driver shouldn't be speeding, the pedestrian shouldn't be throwing rocks.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment silentdeath27 | Jun 2, 2014

+26 Like Dislike | Reply

There's nothing wrong with owning and driving a nice car; however, arrogant f*ckers who think that they can act however they want on the roads and speed because of this deserve a brick through their windshield.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ben | Jun 2, 2014

+26 Like Dislike | Reply

he shouldn't have been going that fast in a neighborhood, however that in no way justifies throwing a rock at him, much less a cinder block.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ben | Jun 4, 2014

+9 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by silentdeath27 | Jun 4, 2014

Because a mental illness affects a person's conscience and circumstantially their perceptions of the real world. They basically wouldn't know better or what they're doing, this specific case sounds like the guy was a paranoid schizophrenic. That means he hears voices which fuel his paranoia. Now be the bigger person and walk away, nobody is impressed.

You think my goal is to impress? Who would waste their time trying to impress people they've never met by anonymously posting degrading comments online? So you would take his side after he killed someone because he perceived they had hurt his feelings enough to justify murder? That seems rational. When something wrong or mean but no one has been harmed, there is no justification to become a vigilante and seek justice and revenge on the wrongdoers through violence. The case of the speeding and the rock is in fact, a parallel to the case of the friendzone and the shooting.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Comment hidden due to low rating. Show Comment

-13 Dislike

Comment ffaiaa14 | Jun 8, 2014

-13 Like Dislike | Reply

http://www.kkship4biz.net ==
Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $35
Jordan (1-22)&2009 shoes $45
Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $35
Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $30
T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $14
Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$34
Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$15
New era cap $16
Biki ni (Ed hardy, polo) $18
FREE SHIPPING
http://www.kkship4biz.net

http://www.kkship4biz.net

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Comment hidden due to low rating. Show Comment

-7 Dislike

Comment silentdeath27 | Jun 4, 2014

-7 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by ben | Jun 4, 2014

You think my goal is to impress? Who would waste their time trying to impress people they've never met by anonymously posting degrading comments online? So you would take his side after he killed someone because he perceived they had hurt his feelings enough to justify murder? That seems rational. When something wrong or mean but no one has been harmed, there is no justification to become a vigilante and seek justice and revenge on the wrongdoers through violence. The case of the speeding and the rock is in fact, a parallel to the case of the friendzone and the shooting.

Oh f*ck off.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ben | Jun 4, 2014

+7 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by ben | Jun 4, 2014

You think my goal is to impress? Who would waste their time trying to impress people they've never met by anonymously posting degrading comments online? So you would take his side after he killed someone because he perceived they had hurt his feelings enough to justify murder? That seems rational. When something wrong or mean but no one has been harmed, there is no justification to become a vigilante and seek justice and revenge on the wrongdoers through violence. The case of the speeding and the rock is in fact, a parallel to the case of the friendzone and the shooting.

*I missed an "is" in there

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ben | Jun 4, 2014

+9 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by silentdeath27 | Jun 4, 2014

Because a mental illness affects a person's conscience and circumstantially their perceptions of the real world. They basically wouldn't know better or what they're doing, this specific case sounds like the guy was a paranoid schizophrenic. That means he hears voices which fuel his paranoia. Now be the bigger person and walk away, nobody is impressed.

You think my goal is to impress? Who would waste their time trying to impress people they've never met by anonymously posting degrading comments online? So you would take his side after he killed someone because he perceived they had hurt his feelings enough to justify murder? That seems rational. When something wrong or mean but no one has been harmed, there is no justification to become a vigilante and seek justice and revenge on the wrongdoers through violence. The case of the speeding and the rock is in fact, a parallel to the case of the friendzone and the shooting.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Booga | Jun 4, 2014

-4 Like Dislike | Reply

At least he used a rock; some people might have just shot them...

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Comment hidden due to low rating. Show Comment

-6 Dislike

Comment silentdeath27 | Jun 4, 2014

-6 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by ben | Jun 3, 2014

And how exactly would you justify that having a mental illness excuses the actions of a murderer?
-Ben's "clueless twat" sister

Because a mental illness affects a person's conscience and circumstantially their perceptions of the real world. They basically wouldn't know better or what they're doing, this specific case sounds like the guy was a paranoid schizophrenic. That means he hears voices which fuel his paranoia. Now be the bigger person and walk away, nobody is impressed.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Haters | Jun 4, 2014

+3 Like Dislike | Reply

Haters gonna hate only because he drives a nice car.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Jun 3, 2014

-1 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by silentdeath27 | Jun 2, 2014

There's nothing wrong with owning and driving a nice car; however, arrogant f*ckers who think that they can act however they want on the roads and speed because of this deserve a brick through their windshield.

There's actually plenty wrong with owning a "nice" car. But I don't think this is the appropriate website to have that sort of conversation.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ben | Jun 3, 2014

+5 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by silentdeath27 | Jun 3, 2014

So you have written this essay to try to prove me wrong about your sister making a hopeless comparison between ignorance and mental health. I am glad that you have got one thing right; my interpretation of the word "twat". Instead of actually trying to combat me with wit and intellect, you simply rephrased my two original comments. This case of the man killing his girlfriend really doesn't make a difference, he had a mental illness you fool and individual cases do not provide convincing evidence. This particular video pissed me off especially and I cheered for that guy who threw the rock since I have lost someone close to me from one of these sh*theads. I have also been friendzoned; I am mentally healthy so I just told myself to man the hell up. You tried though, absolutely pathetic.

And how exactly would you justify that having a mental illness excuses the actions of a murderer?
-Ben's "clueless twat" sister

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment f*ck you | Jun 3, 2014

-1 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Broke f*ck | Jun 2, 2014

like you wouldnt act the same if you had this car u little sissy

That's prima facie.
But I wouldn't in a residential area. I respect for other people.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Post a comment | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment