Free Online Games, Funny Videos & Pictures

Next Video Random Video on KeepBusy.net Share Cop vs. Biker on Facebook

Cop vs. Biker

[+] NYPD cop levels an innocent biker in public in Times Square, NYC.

[–] NYPD cop levels an innocent biker in public in Times Square, NYC.

Tags: Police, WTF, Video

Cop vs. Biker

Tap to Watch

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android devices.

Views Views: 13,351
Rating Rating: 9.34 Like Dislike
Date Date: Jul 31, 2008

Comment Comments (44)

Comment ... | May 30, 2010

+21 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Double standard | Nov 25, 2009

Why is it that when a police video is posted, everyone is all about hating them, but when a video of a military man is posted, most of the comments are a show of respect and admiration? Cops do the same thing within the US that the military does outside her borders-PROTECT AND SERVE AMERICANS. I am a military man and I have nothing but respect for the police. There are bad apples in every bunch, but that's no reason to hate the whole bunch. Is it just because you think it's cool? Is it because you're doing something you have to hide? Something illegal, perhaps? Maybe the problem is not them. Maybe it's YOU. Stop being part of the problem and be part of the solution.

the cop f*cking pushed the guy off the bike dumbass

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Sep 14, 2009

+8 Like Dislike | Reply

Hope the guy sue the sh*t out of the officer....

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Mar 23, 2011

+5 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted Oct 12, 2010

soldiers put there life on the line, dont get me rong cops get shot too but much less , and they just want power cos there usually wankers who dont have the balls to jion the army

incorrect. a lot of military guys become cops. like myself

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment hmm | May 31, 2011

+5 Like Dislike | Reply

okay perhaps the push was a little harsh, but the camera was turned away. We couldn't see what happened. Perhaps the cop spotted something that we didn't get to see... Think about it.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment andthatsallll | Mar 19, 2013

-1 Like Dislike | Reply

Stupid americans

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment lol | May 14, 2012

-2 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Mr.T | Apr 20, 2011

None of you have the balls to serve the country or protect its cities. Sit behind a key board and judge others. Your probably still living at home sucking on your mama's tit!

nope am at ur home sucking ur mama's titties p.s a wrote this on ur laptop when u were out with the a-team mothalicker lol

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment lol | May 14, 2012

ACAB

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ... | Nov 3, 2011

Originally posted by Mr.T | Apr 20, 2011

None of you have the balls to serve the country or protect its cities. Sit behind a key board and judge others. Your probably still living at home sucking on your mama's tit!

i think your the one who sucks ur mothers tits you piece of sh*t stfu and think about what ur saying you retard

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Sep 26, 2011

Originally posted by ... | May 30, 2010

the cop f*cking pushed the guy off the bike dumbass

alright im in the military to but f*ck no i aint fighting for the right for some dumb ass cop to feel like hes all high and mighty and decide to push someone off their bike not once did he ask him to get off the bike so the cops in the wrong here hope his b*tch ass got sued!!!

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment hmm | May 31, 2011

+5 Like Dislike | Reply

okay perhaps the push was a little harsh, but the camera was turned away. We couldn't see what happened. Perhaps the cop spotted something that we didn't get to see... Think about it.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Comment hidden due to low rating. Show Comment

-7 Dislike

Comment Mr.T | Apr 20, 2011

-7 Like Dislike | Reply

None of you have the balls to serve the country or protect its cities. Sit behind a key board and judge others. Your probably still living at home sucking on your mama's tit!

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Mar 23, 2011

+5 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted Oct 12, 2010

soldiers put there life on the line, dont get me rong cops get shot too but much less , and they just want power cos there usually wankers who dont have the balls to jion the army

incorrect. a lot of military guys become cops. like myself

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Oct 12, 2010

-1 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Double standard | Nov 25, 2009

Why is it that when a police video is posted, everyone is all about hating them, but when a video of a military man is posted, most of the comments are a show of respect and admiration? Cops do the same thing within the US that the military does outside her borders-PROTECT AND SERVE AMERICANS. I am a military man and I have nothing but respect for the police. There are bad apples in every bunch, but that's no reason to hate the whole bunch. Is it just because you think it's cool? Is it because you're doing something you have to hide? Something illegal, perhaps? Maybe the problem is not them. Maybe it's YOU. Stop being part of the problem and be part of the solution.

soldiers put there life on the line, dont get me rong cops get shot too but much less , and they just want power cos there usually wankers who dont have the balls to jion the army

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Holland | Jun 12, 2010

-3 Like Dislike | Reply

Well, i live in the Netherlands, but here things like showed on this video will never happen here =)

I really dont believe cops attack an innocent biker..

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Post a comment | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment