Free Online Games, Funny Videos & Pictures

Next Video Random Video on KeepBusy.net Share Bus vs. Porsche on Facebook

Bus vs. Porsche

[+] A woman illegally parks a Porsche at a bus stop. The bus driver will have none of that ...

[–] A woman illegally parks a Porsche at a bus stop. The bus driver will have none of that ...

Tags: Bus, Driving, Crazy, Video

Bus vs. Porsche

Tap to Watch

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android devices.

Views Views: 24,618
Rating Rating: 8.53 Like Dislike
Date Date: Sep 14, 2009

Comment Comments (51)

Comment That one guy | Jan 26, 2010

+8 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Staylor | Sep 17, 2009

Jealous c*nts the lot of you. I bet none of you could afford a car like that and are envious because someone has something you cannot afford. My advice is to get a job, do something with your lives other than claim tax credits, the social, and take drugs watching jermemy kyle.So what, she parked to post a letter. She isn't parked in the bus stop and has as much right to the road space as the bus. Remember wasters, that person pays a lot of tax, unfortunately its squandered on you keeping you lot alive.

no that person is retarted and you like it in the butt

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Sep 19, 2009

+6 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by :| | Sep 18, 2009

*Claps* YAY you know how to curse!!! Immature creep. You act like he damned your mom. Grow up.

By destroying such a nice car he might as well have.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment :| | Sep 18, 2009

+3 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Larry | Sep 17, 2009

You f*cking losers the lot of you. For victoria VAMPIRE metal - You uneducated chav sc*m b*tch whore. f*ck off.

*Claps* YAY you know how to curse!!! Immature creep. You act like he damned your mom. Grow up.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment f*ck you? | Apr 21, 2011

+3 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by pff | Nov 3, 2009

nope he aint. the bible is just a worldwide "sci fi" book from that time with "gods" and "miracles" yea. now that science is here we know the truth yet some idiots still wanna believe what could have been made by a single guy going "*snicker* i wanna write some crap about a god" and this day today peopel still believe him.

hey dickface, how bout you dont spread your uneducated mibnority beliefs on the internet before i get chuck norris up in this b*tch.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment jules c olibri | Sep 24, 2009

+2 Like Dislike | Reply

This is just the kind of story we hope to report on on our site, www.quillibrary.net.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ? | May 15, 2012

Originally posted by Staylor | Sep 17, 2009

Jealous c*nts the lot of you. I bet none of you could afford a car like that and are envious because someone has something you cannot afford. My advice is to get a job, do something with your lives other than claim tax credits, the social, and take drugs watching jermemy kyle.So what, she parked to post a letter. She isn't parked in the bus stop and has as much right to the road space as the bus. Remember wasters, that person pays a lot of tax, unfortunately its squandered on you keeping you lot alive.

Who the hell is Jermemy Kyle? Oh, and ur dumb for posting that. Can u afford it? Didn't think so, so just stfu.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Sep 19, 2011

Originally posted by pff | Nov 3, 2009

nope he aint. the bible is just a worldwide "sci fi" book from that time with "gods" and "miracles" yea. now that science is here we know the truth yet some idiots still wanna believe what could have been made by a single guy going "*snicker* i wanna write some crap about a god" and this day today peopel still believe him.

i myself am no fan ov the bible. but you havta be an idiot to think the bible is supposed 2 be literal translations. theyre basically fables that are supposed 2 help a person be a better person. anyone who takes it literally, like yourself, is a dumbass.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment american | May 23, 2011

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Geno | Mar 25, 2010

Definately American

I am american but i still think that is funny as hell...

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment May 21, 2011

Originally posted by f*ck you? | Apr 21, 2011

hey dickface, how bout you dont spread your uneducated mibnority beliefs on the internet before i get chuck norris up in this b*tch.

what does "mibnority" mean? i've heard of "minority" but never "mibnority"...

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment May 14, 2011

porche ftw

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment f*ck you? | Apr 21, 2011

+3 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by pff | Nov 3, 2009

nope he aint. the bible is just a worldwide "sci fi" book from that time with "gods" and "miracles" yea. now that science is here we know the truth yet some idiots still wanna believe what could have been made by a single guy going "*snicker* i wanna write some crap about a god" and this day today peopel still believe him.

hey dickface, how bout you dont spread your uneducated mibnority beliefs on the internet before i get chuck norris up in this b*tch.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment b-rye says ummm... | Feb 11, 2011

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

why the f*ck are all the comments on this video about jesus? wow wtffff??

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment right side | Nov 10, 2010

+2 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Geno | Mar 25, 2010

Definately American

we drive on the right and dont have european plates in america...moron

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeee | Oct 29, 2010

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not my f*cking porsche!!!!!!!!!!!!! you son of a beach!!!!!!!!!!

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Jul 28, 2010

'NOT HAPPENIN b*tch!'

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Post a comment | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment