Free Online Games, Funny Videos & Pictures

Next Video Random Video on KeepBusy.net Share Bleachers Rope Swing Fail on Facebook

Bleachers Rope Swing Fail

[+] It's safe to say they didn't pass Geometry class ...

[–] It's safe to say they didn't pass Geometry class ...

Tags: Rope Swinging, Fail, Video

Bleachers Rope Swing Fail

Tap to Watch

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android devices.

Views Views: 13,588
Rating Rating: 8.11 Like Dislike
Date Date: Sep 18, 2010

Comment Comments (24)

Comment Bob | Sep 20, 2010

+19 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Grammar freak please! | Sep 18, 2010

SHUT THE f*ck UP. THERE'S YOUR SPELLCHECK!

calm the f*ck down and take the caps lock off

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Probably | Sep 28, 2010

+12 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by a | Sep 19, 2010

"It's safe to say they didn't pass Geometry class ..."
Who exactly writes the descriptions for these videos? What the f*ck does this have to do with Geometry?

Probably something to do with angles and distance ratio's.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment more like commen sense... | May 28, 2012

ITS not geometry its called common sense.... like what the f*ck low iq's dumb asses

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment jp | Aug 30, 2011

-2 Like Dislike | Reply

he has a sore butt.....and not from the bleachers

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment -_____- | Jul 15, 2011

he know has ruggedy ass

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Apr 26, 2011

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Bob | Sep 20, 2010

calm the f*ck down and take the caps lock off

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Probably | Sep 28, 2010

+12 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by a | Sep 19, 2010

"It's safe to say they didn't pass Geometry class ..."
Who exactly writes the descriptions for these videos? What the f*ck does this have to do with Geometry?

Probably something to do with angles and distance ratio's.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment j | Sep 23, 2010

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

woopdy doodle

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment ............ | Sep 20, 2010

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

sadly that was f*cking retarted

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Bob | Sep 20, 2010

+19 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Grammar freak please! | Sep 18, 2010

SHUT THE f*ck UP. THERE'S YOUR SPELLCHECK!

calm the f*ck down and take the caps lock off

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment God > you | Sep 19, 2010

-1 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by Me > GOD | Sep 19, 2010

Now he has an excuse for his sore bum hole and doesnt hav to admit to enjoying gay sex

You would he was having gay anal sex - you were the one giving it to him.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment T_T | Sep 19, 2010

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

sadly, i was expecting that.

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Post a comment | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment