Free Online Games, Funny Videos & Pictures

Random Game on KeepBusy.net Share Amateur Surgeon 2 on Facebook

Amateur Surgeon 2

[+] New patients, new surgeries ... same old complete lack of training or skill!

[–] New patients, new surgeries ... same old complete lack of training or skill!

Tags: Amateur Surgeon, Torture, Lifestyle, AdultSwim, Game

Sponsor: AdultSwim External URL

Adobe Flash Player is required to play this game. Click here to get Flash. Please note that Adobe Flash Player is NOT supported on most mobile and tablet devices.

Views Views: 104,406
Rating Rating: 8.61 Like Dislike
Date Date: Nov 16, 2010

Comment Comments (130)

Comment D | Nov 16, 2010

+44 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by jeezz | Nov 16, 2010

was you alive for the war? Was your mum and dad alive for the war? All i can say is after speaking to my great grandad (may he now rest in peace) is the americans contacted the british to offer there services because the threat of germany became too big, if america ignore what was going on they wouldnt have stoood a chance against the jap's and germans...
If you are an american who likes to talk about the war and not actually understand the facts, explain how did you lose an entire fleet of war ships to a suprise attack?

And dont give me this cock-crap with ah the internet says so, cause i can make a website saying brits won the war if i wanted too. Listen to the veterans like i have, stop fighting and b*tching about the british, grow a pair, your a disgrace. K thanks bye ;)

Just counted over 20 grammar errors, maybe America can save you from your poor spelling as well...

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Damnnn Guys | Dec 7, 2010

+13 Like Dislike | Reply

Dudes im israeli so im on both sides but guys no one will suck nobody's dick.
the british hepled america. alot. and america helped the british. alot. it doesnt matter if im british or youre british each side helped the other one. so why wasting your time and not just be happy with each side? :D

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Nov 19, 2010

+10 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by vietcong | Nov 19, 2010

im vietnamese and i just have to say haha we beat you americans in the vietnam war..... EASYYY!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure that no one won in that war. Your country was destroyed and we lost tons of soldiers and money. That seems like it was just bad all around

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment May 31, 2011

+9 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by D | Nov 16, 2010

Just counted over 20 grammar errors, maybe America can save you from your poor spelling as well...

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Nov 16, 2010

+5 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by jeezz | Nov 16, 2010

was you alive for the war? Was your mum and dad alive for the war? All i can say is after speaking to my great grandad (may he now rest in peace) is the americans contacted the british to offer there services because the threat of germany became too big, if america ignore what was going on they wouldnt have stoood a chance against the jap's and germans...
If you are an american who likes to talk about the war and not actually understand the facts, explain how did you lose an entire fleet of war ships to a suprise attack?

And dont give me this cock-crap with ah the internet says so, cause i can make a website saying brits won the war if i wanted too. Listen to the veterans like i have, stop fighting and b*tching about the british, grow a pair, your a disgrace. K thanks bye ;)

How can you get mad about someone saying we saved you in WWII, and then insult one of the more tragic events of the war?

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Peace | Oct 27, 2013

-2 Like Dislike | Reply

ever heard of it? me either

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment police | Sep 7, 2013

-3 Like Dislike | Reply

where should we insert a injection

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment May 30, 2013

this game is about a doctor WTF does a war have to do with it

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment flippy | Aug 17, 2012

-1 Like Dislike | Reply

i don't understand y u would cut someone open with a pizzacutter

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment 0_0 | May 29, 2012

+3 Like Dislike | Reply

Originally posted by b*tch | May 24, 2012

no your mom is a discrace

*Disgrace

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment b*tch | May 24, 2012

Originally posted by assassin | Feb 7, 2012

anybody know cheat ?

yes do you

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment b*tch | May 24, 2012

Originally posted by D | Nov 16, 2010

Just counted over 20 grammar errors, maybe America can save you from your poor spelling as well...

no your mom is a discrace

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment f*ck U | Apr 20, 2012

Originally posted by Damnnn Guys | Dec 7, 2010

Dudes im israeli so im on both sides but guys no one will suck nobody's dick.
the british hepled america. alot. and america helped the british. alot. it doesnt matter if im british or youre british each side helped the other one. so why wasting your time and not just be happy with each side? :D

PALESTINE FOREVER b*tch

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment Cannibalgumy | Apr 12, 2012

+1 Like Dislike | Reply

Why are you guys *descussing* war when you could be playing amateur surgeon 2?!

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Comment tacp | Mar 22, 2012

-3 Like Dislike | Reply

the veitnam conflict was not a war

Post reply | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment
 

Post a comment | Sign up | Login

Name
Comment